a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Monday, January 26, 2015

Twitter Poem With Mama Zen

Celebrating number thirteen Play It Again with Imaginary Garden With Real Toads   I chose to repeat the challenge by Mama Zen to create some Twitter poetry limited to 140 characters total.  I didn't get the stanzas correct but I think I have it exactly by pulling my bits and pieces of thoughts on paper hoping they make sense.  This was fun!!!

Tigers wild
Tigers tame
Tigers gone
Who's to blame?

Wrapped in night
Orion flew
To rescue us
From ourselves

Awakened
Covered
With cobwebs
And regrets

10 comments:

Lynne said...

I tried to count "characters" . . . gave up, BELIEVE YOU,
liked it too . . .

MadSnapper said...

good job..

Unknown said...

Gail, you have some interesting analogies here. From the tigers in the beginning to the spider webbing at the end. Definitely something different.

Linda Kay said...

Very different verse from the "cobwebs" of your mind! Like it.

Margaret said...

covered with cobwebs and regrets… Great ending.

Grace said...

I specially like that last one ~ What a challenge, smiles ~

Grace said...

I specially like that last one ~ What a challenge, smiles ~

brudberg said...

Cobwebs of regrets... Oh that's so true

Other Mary said...

I too like the ending of cobwebs and regrets.

Susan Anderson said...

I really like the last stanza.

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...