a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Perception by D. Jean Quarles

Perception is a book I won from D Jean Quarles' blog.  I was thrilled about winning but after reading her book, I am beyond thrilled...excited and validated!

Ms Quarles weaves a tale of life with no coincidences, that life is guided by a force other than ourselves.  I enjoyed her style and quickly finished the book.  It is mainly a tale of two people (with many other interesting characters) who have experienced personal losses in their lives.  How, not by coincidence, they are placed in each other's path, again and again, for a reason.  Guided by what?  You must read the book!!!

Growing up with a mother who had the "gift", this book simply reenforced what I have grown to believe.  Love is eternal and what we experience in life depends on our perception.

Thank you, D. Jean Quarles.

6 comments:

carolina nana said...

Sounds like a book I would like to read if I ever get time !
Life is definitely what you make it !!
Blessings
Marilyn

Dreaming said...

Sounds like an interesting read. I love the cover illustration.

Irene said...

You leave a lot unsaid. Are you talking about fate or is it more than that? Perception can be a very personal experience based on ones own interpretation. I'd like more information.

CiCi said...

First of all, congrats on winning the book. And then more congrats for remaining in sync and reading the book and being open to the lessons for you at this time.

DesertHen said...

Sounds like a book I would enjoy. I will have to look for it!

Susan Anderson said...

I read a book Carol Lynne Pearson on the same subject. She calls it synchronicity, or meaningful coincidence. I really liked hers, too.

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...