1. The cattle don't care what I wear when I'm bringing feed. Not a word was said about my pink boots, my red leg warmers or my triple layers of bulky clothes. They were simply glad to see me.
We could take a lesson from them.
2. The deer are more cautious. Between snow melts they search for food but they seem to be faring well.
3. Life goes on around us despite the fickle weather. We help with what we can. A new calf greets her first sunrise.
4. Grateful to see a Turkey Vulture instead of the aggressive New World Vultures that sometimes attack animals rather than cleaning up the dead.
5. We are weary of winter and eagerly awake spring.