I can't help it! I can't do one thing and be done. Remembered when I moved my bottle tree? (Making room for my dragon) Well, I didn't like it after it was moved so I added some limbs, gathered some more bottles, dynamite wire, soldering wire, glitter, and paint
Instead of hanging the bottles upside down, as is standard, I turned mine right side up but not before some changes.
I covered the opening with foil to avoid paper wasp building and water standing. I added paint and glitter inside the bottle. The bottle chose its own look by the way the paint ran. The glitter is very sparkly in the sunshine.
The tops were wrapped in soldering wire or dynamite wire for hanging. The soldering wire is very easy to bend and adds some shine to the look. The dynamite wire is thinner and plastic coated.
No bottle washing for me.
That will be up to Mother Nature.
The top bottle is soldering wire, the bottom dynamite.
Even Hubby asked how those bottles turned that color!
I added Dad's spark plugs since I had a bucket full from cleaning his shop.
I think it's an improvement.
I may change it again tomorrow.