I clipped and sawed and piled so we could reach the feeding dock and rebuild it. I pulled old logs from mud and clipped new limbs for my brush pile.
The brush pile, left for wildlife habitat, grew
as the area began to be cleared.
Hubby showed up FINALLY with the big equipment but I couldn't watch. The bank is small with a drop off on one side and water on the other. He certainly made a bigger showing than I did.
Removing these dead limbs and logs along the drained edge
got me bogged down a few times.
These boots were tired when we stopped for the day.
Next comes muck removal, feeder repair, and rebuilding the dam.
The fun has just begun.