a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who's In Charge?

We certainly are not, so we must leave it in the hands of a higher power. All in All, He is doing a pretty good job. Now, if people was just back off and let Him do His job and trust in His ability, we would be a much better world for it.

Someone smarter than me

A Creator of beauty everywhere.

How can a cat be entertained for hours with only a box?


The joy of live water
The beauty of a spring rain.

We cannot claim the creations, we can only enjoy the beauty of it.

7 comments:

Grammy said...

Wonderful post! My cat loves boxes too.

DesertHen said...

Here, Here....I agree with every word!

Wonderful photos!

SkippyMom said...

Sorry, but I can claim my creations. I take enormous, joyous pride in them and the IRS says I can :).

Rudee said...

Once again, your pictures are beautiful.

Gigi Ann said...

Very well said.

Unknown said...

Wonderful post, Gail!

Carla said...

"if people was just back off and let Him do His job and trust in His ability, we would be a much better world for it."
Amen!
(and duh! Why is this so hard to do?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...