For years the other side of the yard
was hand made recycling bins...one for glass sorted by color, one for cans.
Mom and Dad would wait til they had a truck load and recycle them.
We took a while to get all those things recycled but we did and now we can repair what is left. The back side of this fence has been neglected. Last week I decided a change was over due.
I began by removing the wire (saving it to use elsewhere)
and clearing overgrowth.
Could not save this post, rotted at the ground.
Had to set a "new" one.
The corner where the snake was found is stacked and thinned.
All clear except for burning the brush.
Now we can simply mow with no more trimming nor wondering what stump we might hit thanks to the saw. In the spring tulips, lilies will bloom with a Crepe Myrtle blooming later. I'm declaring one more back breaking spot done with material on hand