a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ice Pictures By Maria

More ice art...Mother Nature does it so well.
Beverly lost many large pine trees.


When the power went out Maria and family stayed with my sister in town. Today she brought me ice pictures.
Bev and I have been working all day. Washing and moving curtains, moving furniture, and moving it again. My office corner is almost done. The computer corner is done except for some tweaking. The lodge living room is done. This shall hold my art center and computer area. The back bedroom is the sewing crafty room. I have taken no pictures today but will do so when we get closer to being finished.

I am delighted with all the changes and the rooms flow so much better and feel open and spacious. I even did some painting today. Will look forward to scaring you with them

Andrew is wondering when we are going to get his room done.

Both daughters and all three grandsons were my valentine. Both girls moved some of their stuff out so I am making head way. Thank God!

2 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

Lodge room sounds dreamy Gail...Don't you just love a good effort an the good meal that ensues?!
What did youy have?
KK
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Carla said...

Happy Valentines!!! Hubs and I laid on the couch with the flu, and watched sappy love stories (his choice) all Sat. HE came home sick Thursday night, and just had to share! Misery loves company!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...