a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sky Watch and Power Tools

Power tools are the great equalizer! Ever thought about that? They have helped woman be totally butch, macho, the man!

I would always get so frustrated when I had to ask hubby to use a screw driver because I did not have the strength. Felt like a wussy, little, wimpy girl. I don't mind playing the helpless Southern Belle, when it suits me, but not when I have to!

Power tools have changed all that for me. Battery operated is even better. There is no stopping me now. I used to think I could fix anything with duct tape and a staple gun but now I have added to my tool kit.

I can screw,(pun not intended, but permission granted to enjoy) saw, hammer with the best of them now! I have power tools!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

Power tools, a women after my own heart! I love you sky shots, particularly the first one. I'm not sure I've ever seen a sky that color before. Stunning indeed!

Christy said...

I'm learning to use the power tools. I'll admit the saws still scare me. I can use a jigsaw no problem, but the circular saw is a bit scary.

Grammy said...

I love the purple in the first sky photo. Just awesome. And I have more power tools than my hubby. He has to borrow them from me. My friend called me Ernie Villa.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Power Tools Rock!

That bottom photo is gorgeous!

~Lisa

Carla said...

man, I'm behind with your blog!! Be prepared to be 'comment bombarded tonight'!

I love power tools! The great equalizer, little did man know that when he was creating ease for himself;)

LOVE your purple sky!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...