a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Underwear

Just wanted to share the fact I did purchase new underwear and am tickled to death! There are only three holes in each pair unlike my old ones that had countless holes. They are cotton and not see through, unlike my old ones through which you could read a newspaper.

There's just nothing like a good pair of underwear to make you feel good!

My underwear is kinda like my personality...simple, strong, yet soft.

I do not wear the butt floss panties that all the young people seem to be wearing. I do not wear bikinis or fancy sexy shiny underwear. I want no nonsense comfortable underwear. I do not like people crawling up my butt so I don't want my underwear to do that either. I do not let my underwear show unless you come visit too early or too late.

I'm not wearing the kind of underwear that Grandma used to wear but I'm getting close.

11 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Gail! Where did you find that pic' of me? I thought I got all of those off of the internet? lol ;)

Wendy said...

Ha! What a good laugh! And what a pic! I never wear that butt floss either. Yuk! I don't see how it could be comfortable - but maybe that's not the point. LOL!
Funny, I was at the mall today and saw two old ladies walking arm in arm. They were discussing underwear. It just struck me funny, since we were not even near the underwear department. And now your post. Must be something in the air. LOL!

Christy said...

You are one hot chick! I got new bras a few weeks ago. My bras were held together by barely a thread!

Gigi Ann said...

I just bought new granny panties a few weeks ago! They are so comfort.

DesertHen said...

Nothing like new underwear to put a spring in your step...he, he. Great post!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hey lady, I'm just a shade a way from granny panties, too....and am years away from being a granny. I am ALL about comfort, too.

Ummmm, it just struck me at what a very odd thing to blog about. lol!

Yup, come visit Gail's blog....and just like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get.....

And it's never yukky! lol!

~Lisa

Unknown said...

I look like a sumo wrestler in my underwear.S

Carla said...

aaaahhhh the simple joys of new undies!!!

Miz MiLLie D. MuRdeR said...

I enjoy happiness in the simple things such as new underwear or a hair cut! I just removed 5 inches from my hair yesterday and feel SO good! I also got a new bra!! Talk about a two-fer!!!

Tiffany said...

ROFL, love this post!
Hey, that picture is me... when I was TEN! lol
Butt floss be damned, I'll take granny panties any old day...

C-ingspots said...

Gail, you are just what the doctor ordered!! You are too funny - "I don't like people crawling up my butt so I don't want my underwear doing that either". Girl, you crack me up!! I do so enjoy your down to earth way of looking at life and I can relate...on so many levels. I would love to sit with you over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and have a good old girlfriend conversation...it would be fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...