a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Break Dancing Haiku


Dancing Celestial
India (Uttar Pradesh) early 12th century
Sandstone

break dancing unknown
during creation of form
literally born

The challenge today was a Play It Again, Toads at Imaginary Garden With Real Toads.  This Haiku popped when I saw the picture from the prompt page so I'm trying to fit it into challenge three.  That's a stretch but here's my mind's path, broken dancer, break dancing, fits with music...so Challenge Three.  My twisted humor may be showing.  Thanks for the fun.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That gals got some moves.

Gillena Cox said...

LOL

SEASONS GREETINGS

much love...

MadSnapper said...

all i thought when i saw the pic was that is NOT celestial at all. i do get the break dancing because she is a broken dancer..

Empty Nester said...

I love it!

kaykuala said...

Clever depiction of play on the word 'break', Gail!

Hank

Herotomost said...

Amazing...loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

The birth of break dancing! Excellent!

Isadora Gruye said...

I like how you saw break dancing in the image, and the poem flows freely from here. Viva la!

Lynne said...

Contortionly good . . .

Jim said...

Cleverl composition, creative. I could never have come up with this idea.
..

Anonymous said...

Who could imagine the origin! Very clever.

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, this is clever!

=)

Margaret said...

I so see "break dancing"! Clever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...