a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally Went To The Doctor...

I have sinusitis and acute bronchitis, I am glad it is a cute one, I could never have handled an ugly one! Doc advised a shot but I talked her out of it. I have pills but they are not doing their miracle work yet.
I begged off the football game today. I getta coughing and I could fall off the bleachers. Last night game my coughing drowned the announcer. I'm sure everyone thought I was contagious cause I noticed they steered clear of the coughing woman.
Which was fine with me, I couldn't talk anyway. I'm not sleeping. I look like a raccoon, my circles are so big. Maybe I should have gone to the doctor the first week I was sick, instead of the third week. I'll be better soon, have to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...