a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, October 10, 2008

Still Clearing Tornado Damage...


Kubota is wonderful and so is Den. Do you know how long it would take me and my sisters to do this with clippers and shovels?? We are still using the clippers and burning as we go. Marcy is planting winter greens whenever we get a spot cleared. If they all grow, we will be able to feed Izard County.
Football season is full force and that is rough on a grandmother. I know the football is shaped different, that if Andrew has the ball and is running that is good and if people are piled in top that is bad. This is his touchdown. Talking about a grandma yelling, my hands and throat were sore after this game.
Picking up walnuts every day. Feed sacks, boxes, buckets are everywhere and I have not made a dent. Should be one more main fall and the walnuts will be through.
I guess my main thought for the day is work is easy if you have the right tools

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh how wonderful to have the equipment to come in and take care of the hard work. Glad to see you are enjoying the foot ball event.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...