a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, October 17, 2008

To See The Beauty in Every Thing...





is art of living. The wonderful birds are somewhere in Searcy at a hospital where Marcy sees her voice therapist. She is never without her camera. My nephew, Toni, takes her since she is not comfortable driving that far. They always have a good time stopping and looking at whatever catches their fancy. If you are ever in Bald Knob, Arkansas eat at Who Dat's. It is a very unique and enjoyable place to eat.
They shopped some farmer's stands, Big Lots, and some other stores and had a great but exhausting time.

3 comments:

C-ingspots said...

Your pictures are amazing!! What kind of camera do you use?? I'm just not nosey, I am in the market for a new one - research, ugh. Thanks for stopping by my newly created blog - it's a work in progress. I love yours, will definitely be back! I love the title of today's post too. Very nice, thanks. Hope you find those renegade photos...

Grammy said...

I love the birds and the stump chair. Some people are very creative.
Have a great day.
Grammy

Gail said...

Marcy uses a Cannon PowerShot SD900 Digital ELPH 10 Pixels. It is pretty simple to use and small. The nice thing about digital is you can delete. I use an Olympus Stylus 1010 10.1 Pixels. Most of these pictures are Marcy's.
My site is also a work in progress. There were some special features I wanted to add but could not figure it out.
Thanks for looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...