a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Day, Another Dollar



This was something I heard my Dad say a lot. I sometime feel it applies to today's finances as well as the Great Depression.
Getting ready to go to work this time of year is very hard for me. I want to stay home and stay outside. I love this weather.
We have certainly had plenty of rain this year but September has been dry. We have been busy getting the last cutting of hay in the barn. Also keep trying to get windfall cleaned up and normal maintenance. I love it all but never seems to be enough hours in the day.
The animals are feeling the fall in the air. Everyone is more active and a tad more ornery. The weather does that to me too!
The end of the garden is close. My sister had been canning everything she can get her hands on. Even Princess is enjoying the garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
After reading and seeing the image, it comes to know that how the animals are trying to remain there lives in these season and it is good that such article is post by you.

===================================Brijesh
look4ward

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...