a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whacky Wednesday

Just liked this picture Marcy took when she and my nephew, Toni, were visiting a thrift/flea market/second hand thingy store.

I think, which part of my crazy life do I talk about today?

Can't talk about work, except that it is busy.

Can't talk about the ice, already did that. Will have to wait for new ice.

Can't talk about the cows, don't want to.
Horses are long haired.
Dogs are staying in a warm spot, except when I am trying to sleep, then they are barking at coyotes or deer or the wind.
I am feeling nauseous but I sure do not want to talk about that...and I'm not pregnant.
I am sitting here with my computer in the same room with my husband watching tv. Now how dumb is that? He is watching some shooting competition and I hear Standby, shooting, then standby again. I place his shooting muffs over my ears to cut the noise but STANDBY is still coming through! I have to move this computer!!!!
Wasn't gonna talk about that either!
So I guess it is time to thank all of you for helping me keep, regain, find my sanity. Thank you for listening and thank you for answering.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

7 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

Hay there sweetie,
you always lift me up..and I noticed an award to that effect..sharing love..well You always do that here..and I imagine at home too!
I thnk in my haste to run to the barn and break the ice that I did not post about, I may have missed some of your words..so going back now to read YOU!
KK

Anonymous said...

Haha! You always make me laugh gail. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Sharon said...

Hi Gail,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and helping with suggesting gifts for Mama. I hope you get to feeling better real quick :)

SkippyMom said...

Oh, honey...I hope you are feeling better soon. And the ice goes away [and you don't get more!]

Hang in there and if you need anything email me and let me know!

Hugs

C-ingspots said...

Hey there girl!! Been gone for a while, but I'm back in the swing. Hope you feel better real soon. I've been baking so much I smell like a cookie - when I get close to my horses, all they want to do is molest me because they're just sure I have stashed goodies for them! Sheesh...just in case I don't get the chance later, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!! Thanks for all your kind comments, I appreciate them more than you know. :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Nauseous, you say? Have you been overindulging on the eggnog, Gail?

Check your poo.

It's a sure sign.

LOL!!
~Lisa
New Mexico

Tiffany said...

You are too funny, I just love your sense of humor... my husband always wants to know what I'm laughing at so hysterically and almost always says "Oh, it's your blog friend isn't it? How come you never laugh at me like that?" ROFL!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...