a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hey, I Want To Make This Whole Map Green!

Checking up on stats and this is the color I discovered.  I am a pig, I want more!  I love comments.  I love questions.  If you leave a comment to which I can reply (not no-reply-comment), I will be delighted to do exactly that.

Internet Explorer is the most used browser and  Windows is the most used Operating system. Over 38,000 views of this blog just amazes me and I don't count my visits.  I did not have this counter when I first began so I can't even imagine what that count would be.

I have written over 1300 posts since I began in September of 2008.  It has been a wonderful journey.

I owe the beginning to my sisters.  I owe the continuance to all of you.  You have lifted me up when I was down, laughed with me, celebrated life's milestones and  supported me, many of you through this entire journey.
I humbly thank you.

15 comments:

LindaG said...

:)

*Hugs* ♥

Judy said...

...and you are welcome...happy to help...

Country Gal said...

I just started blogging in May 2010 and have over 300 posts. I cant imagine not doing it now . I am addicted to blogging and love reading them . I am glad I came across your blog , I love your humor, your writings I am proud to be a follower ! Have a great day and Happy July 4th weekend ! (smile)

Nancy said...

Such a sweet post, Gail. I know what you mean...

I love your comments to my blog. They are always interesting and never, never "canned."

Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend, dear. :)

ellen abbott said...

I love checking in and seeing what's going on on the farm.

I wish I was as good as you are about replying to comments.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Gail gotta love the green. Congrats. I am a terrible reply to comments blogger at this time of year (too busy). I hope to be better in the winter. B

Unknown said...

No.....I thank you for all your posts of daily life with the ups and downs we all encounter in different varieties.
No go get yourself international, girlie!!!

Unknown said...

(That was "now get yourself international...). Need. More. Coffee.

StitchinByTheLake said...

We love you! blessings, marlene

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

And you Gail, my dear, long-distance, loyal blogger friend, have made my life all the more richer and more interesting, just for the privilege you've given me of following along in your life through your blog. I may not always leave comments, but I am reading...and often times, smiling.

Thanks for the ride.

(((((hugs)))))
~Lisa

Susan Anderson said...

You're welcome. It's a GOOD ride.

=)

PS. I'm grateful for my readers and commenters, too.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

your turning into a numbers queen. lol

Irene said...

You already have lots of light green countries. I suppose you want them to turn dark green. Have a great weekend and a Happy 4th of July. Will you have a barbecue?

Leontien said...

I know!!! it is SOOOOO much fun!!!

I think you do a great job!

Thanks
Leontien

Dreaming said...

Hmmm, shall I move to one of the white countries to make it green?
I think the Stats are very interesting to look at. I remember when I got my first overseas hit - wow! How cool a feeling!
I love your blog - love taking 'walks' with you!
Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...