a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday's Things In A Row

Rolls of Swiss Chocolate Rolls,
a morning delight,
help maintain my figure
with every bite.
A wire basket at work
catches the mail
when you drop letters in the slot
they land in this jail.
I process them quickly
and get them on their way
when the letters arrive
it makes a person's day.
Rows of stamps,
buttons,
and pegs
are all just a part of my postal day.

I'll be missing, Andrew and me,
heading to Mississippi,
BB King to see.

Join Pat for more row fun,
Yep, she started this,
she's the one!

16 comments:

Lou Belcher said...

What a fun post. Loved your poems.

Lou

Country Gal said...

Awesome things in a row post ! Have a good day my friend !

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Hope you and Andrew get to enjoy
BB King...no longer a boy!...:)JP

ellen abbott said...

Wow. B. B. King. Have a great time.

Pat said...

Love it! Great pics and great poem! I look forward to them every week! Have a GREAT time in Mississippi with your grandson and BB KING! What an adventure!

ellen abbott said...

Wow. B. B. King. Have a great time.

Dreaming said...

I liked your rows!
Have fun at BB King!

LindaG said...

Have a wonderful, safe trip! Look forward to hearing about it, Gail! :-)

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Oh my, now you're talking my language. Swiss cake rolls.

Have fun with B.B. and Andrew.

Anonymous said...

I was barely able to tear my eyes from the Swiss Rolls to look at the other pictures.
Yum!

-driz
refreshsomething.blogspot.com

Sandy Livesay said...

BB King, wooohooo sounds like fun. R U Sitting in a row?

DesertHen said...

What clever work rows!

You and Andrew have a great time on your trip!

Michaele said...

This is neat! Have fun and take pictures : )

Irene said...

Those Swiss Chocolate Rolls look good. They look too good. I bet I could eat the whole package. I would not want anything that tempting around me. It's pure decadence. Enjoy BB King, don't get lost!

Jim said...

Hi Gail ~~ I like your postal things in a row. They are neat.
Enjoy your Mississippi holiday. :)
..
BTW, I didn't see your sign-in at Pat's.
..

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Great things in a row once again!

'Now 'bout those Little Debbie Swiss Rolls......Mmmmmmm, haven't had one of those in years.

Have a great weekend sweetie!!1 :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...