a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, October 10, 2014

Finally! A Commercial That I Would Make...

I laughed when I first saw the Dead Mouse Theater.  I, who collect bones and take pictures of mummified animals and call it art, have seen a commercial I could have written.

I know there will be people appalled by the commercial but I also know there'll be twisted people like me that will love the humor of it.

I googled it and found there are several movies!!!  The one I've had the pleasure of seeing is the town invasion.

Quick, check the link before they pull it down and destroy these Oscar-winning movies forever.

For those who are squeamish, be warned, dead mice are dressed in clothing and perform on stage.

Enjoy.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oddness.

Susan Kane said...

I saw the commercial (But we went to summer school together). I am thrilled there are more of these gems.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Oh dear...I'll pass...:)JP

LilliStJohn said...

ha,ha LOVE IT - I have saved this site, so I can browse later. Too Cool. Thanks - have a wonderful weekend. lol Hugz to Marcy. I rcvd her long letter and loved every page. Thanks for making my day.

gld said...

Gail, you are and 'interesting' person!!!!

gld said...

That should be 'an' interesting person and I mean it as a compliment.

Lynne said...

You keep me on my toes . . .
that's for sure.
Slept like a rock last night. THANKS!

Susan Anderson said...

Ew.

And also hahaha.

It hit me both ways, at the same time, which was actually quite an enjoyable sensation.

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...