a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Naked Muppet In A Basket


Now how's that for decorating?
*
Had this huge basket I bought many, many years ago. It has lived through several purposes.
*
You guessed it, Bev was here and we worked on the guest bedroom. Chest in place, bed in place, closet empty, and basket on top of chest.
*
Bev, God bless her, thinks I can paint so she gathered all things the same color and placed them together.
*
Let's see we have a pink dresser, a pink Charme, a dark seascape and a naked muppet in the basket with her behind hidden. Like I said, God love her, she likes my paintings and calls them art!

9 comments:

Jeannelle said...

A Naked Muppet?? I had to surf over to see that!!

Wendy said...

Yeah, me too. LOL!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hey...I love baskets of all kinds and shapes...don't care if one contains a naked muppet or not!

Rudee said...

Did someone say naked?

Carla said...

And you see Bev's art, what great siblings:)

Unknown said...

Would Bev maybe come over to my house?? Gail, thank you so much for your support and kind words... not just this weekend but always. You are one in a million! And as I ran yesterday I did imagine your Southern drawl wishing me well.You could never be out of line, so don't ever think it. You are lovely! S xx

Gigi Ann said...

Very interesting!!! I never saw a naked muppet before...

DesertHen said...

Oh my....LOL!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Naked Muppet...is it female? Or male? Where is the naked muppet's partner?
Why a naked muppet, Gail? lol!

Really, that basket is calling out for yarn...or kittens...puppies....or cookies!

Not naked muppets. ROFLMBO!

Gail you make me laugh.:D

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...