a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Khaos, Kids, Konfusion, and Ki-Anne...

I have broken a promise.
I said no more puppy stories,
but these are fine because they contain grandchildren, too.
Melissa prepared a fine fried chicken lunch.
Jake took on the job of getting Ki to sleep.
Jake also worked Ki on leash.
This child and this dog are amazing.
Zander picked out his own snack...peaches.
We reflected.
I was shot by an old refrigerator grill.
Footballs were thrown,
dogs were loved,
hide and seek and chase
were played with great joy.
It was a wonderful spring like day,
just made for enjoyment.
Marcy and Beverly joined us.
Beverly kept cleaning,
but did stop, now and then, to have some fun.
Dirty faces and diaper changes,
muddy foot ball,
good food and fun,
that is what family is all about.

18 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

looks like KI gets plenty attention.

Empty Nester said...

Sounds like a most perfect day!

Pat said...

What a fun day! Makes me miss my family!

Susan Anderson said...

A good day.

=)

Anonymous said...

No such thing as too many puppy stories or pictures in my book! Thanks for sharing your day!

Irene said...

It looks like everybody did their share to make it a god day. Ki's a cutie and so is Zander.

Unknown said...

That sounds like a perfect family day! Lovely!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Awww...that is one "hop" I am glad I made tonight! :) Just the sort of thing I like before I go to sleep. Thanks, Gail. Really, thanks!
Wait..I have to check out and see what I might have missed yesterday..
:)

Anonymous said...

Ein wunderschöner,friedlicher Familientag.
Herzliche Grüße
Silvia-Maria

Just Plain Tired said...

Grandchildren are worth breaking promises for.

Nancy said...

Feel free to post all the puppy-related information and photos you like. Little Ki will only be a puppy for a short time. Let us all enjoy it! :)

Maria said...

Sounds like a great time!!

ellen abbott said...

doesn't get much better.

Jo said...

What a lovely fun, family and puppy-filled day, Gail. Thanks for commenting ony my blog. I love your message with K walking over the keyboard. Yes, Ki will be happy in a car like my three canines are. We're sorry Shadow has forgotten his rides in North Africa! I love the snap of your sister. Have a great week. Jo.

DesertHen said...

Soundds like it was a fun,family,puppy filled day! Great photos!

LindaG said...

Still catching up!

I hope I hear lots more puppy stories. :-)

Have a great day!

Country Gal said...

What a great family day ! Glad that Ki has settled in just perfectly !

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Don't ya just love a great day???

God bless ya sweetie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...