a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Tale of Tails...

and of happy endings.
Many of you have patiently read of my obsession with my hot pepper, Ki-Anne.  You've heard my confession of neglect and how the pups came to be.  You have followed Junior's exploits and watched them both grow into fine farm dogs.

Today I received an email from one of the young ladies who took a puppy from Ki's litter.  She chose a male dog who had a full length tail.   All puppies were born with varying lengths of tail.
Meet Neeko.
Full of energy!
Can sit, lie down, play dead and shake hands.
I think he has his mother's ears...
and her energy.
Neeko's adoptive parents are very pleased.
And that's the happy ending.

13 comments:

Teresa Coltrin@Journaling Woman said...

Neeko is so beautiful, isn't he? And he looks very happy and pampered.

T

Dreaming said...

Neeko is so cute! How wonderful to hear from his family!

jean@pilgrimscottage said...

Very happy, indeed! Neeko is sweet. One ear up, one down, just like my Foxie's ears : )

Irene said...

Neeko is a goodlooking dog, but then he comes from a good lineage. I'm glad he found good adoptive parents. Yes, a happy ending.

Laurel's Quill said...

Not a dog person per se, but Neeko is cute as a bug...I guess I just like to take pictures of them...not actually own one. Have a good weekend Gail...it's coolish here in CA...wierd weather!

TexWisGirl said...

he is beautiful, and obviously very smart. :)

SaucyKod said...

nice to hear a happy dog tale and these shots of Neeko are indeed beautiful. Looks like this fellow is spoiled allright :)

ayala said...

Beautiful dog :)

LindaG said...

That is great to hear. Glad he is working out well for them. :o)

The Golden Eagle said...

I'm glad there was a happy ending!

Country Gal said...

Thats wonderful to hear . Neeko looks like he is a good dog like his kin . Great photos of Ki and pup . Have a great day !

Lynne said...

Wonderful Neeko is in a great home life . . . Love his "lookalike ear!"

Sue said...

Yep, your "mistake" was their miracle!

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...