a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, October 26, 2012

In God We Trust




"In GOD We Trust"
6 MILLION HITS

OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY MADE THIS AND IT JUST CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO AND HAS HAD 6 MILLION HITS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium#t=19*

Thank you Oklahoma .

I hope 100 million watch
this! Oklahoma State University is located at Stillwater , Oklahoma . This is without a doubt the best video that has come out and apparently 6 Million others think so too because there have been 6 million hits in 4 days. Please watch it again and again and send it on to others. I believe the pendulum has started to swing so let's keep it going.
*This is very well done.*

OUR THANKS GOES OUT TO THE GREAT OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THIS OUTSTANDING            JOB.


 

7 comments:

the canned quilter said...

WOW!!

Farm Girl said...

Amen to that!!!

John Going Gently said...

HERE HERE

Nursejoan said...

Bravo & Amen. I've already voted! God Bless America.

Sandy Livesay said...

Do you think he was listening!!!

God Bless America, God Bless Our Military!

LindaG said...

My internet mostly won't let me watch videos. :o/
But, I have to say that we will both be voting on Election day.
Have a good night, Gail. ♥

Susan Anderson said...

It's all about self reliance, isn't it? I hope the tide does turn. We need a new vision.

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...