a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blutson ENTPOR...


EINPER, POTYER...I know these are just random letters but I have fun reading the word verifications. Do you ever pay attention to them or just type them without READING them? There are some interesting words in that seldom noticed land of word verification. I, then, having nothing better to entertain me, make up definitions. Example: POTYER is your private bath. LEMIZE is a day in which you just lay around, kinda lazy. KLOLPE is the sound a horses' hooves make. MALNIPI is when you clip the wrong bush.
Isn't this fun?
Next time you sign in to post a comment, just notice...it's never just letters!
Hope everyone has a fire tonight to warm your family and warm your heart.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

lol! I do pay attention to those things. One day I wrote one of my "longer" comments and the verification was gonon lmbo like I had gone on and on and on and on. . . . :)

We need to start a list of verification words with definitions for sure.

Love,
Sharon

Christy said...

I got undies the other day, but I've never made up definitions for the weirder ones. I'll have to try that.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I, too get a kick out of the word verifications. Sometimes they are annoying if I can't figure out what the exact letters are and have to do it over again. But I always end up with some funny letters that make me giggle...and I think to myself, "No way would anyone 'get it' if I told them."

Thanks for making me feel less of a nut! :)

~Lisa
New Mexico

ps, "Eventually" by Pink is playing and I'm totally grovving, my friend! Thanks! :)

Carla said...

aren't you witty? I'm feeling very LEMIZE today, and looking forward to a lllloooonnnngggg hhhhooootttt POTYER
(I was noticing the letters one day, and most of them WERE real common words:)
Neat post Gail!

Unknown said...

There have recently been some really whacky word verfications popping up - and I keep wondering if someone hasn't been tinkering with the inputs...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...