a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, November 13, 2008

No Spiders Tonight


I am going share another beautiful picture taken by Marcy.
I am not going to complain about work, I have a job.
I am not going to complain about dirty dishes, I have food.
I am not going to complain about dirty laundry, I have clothes.
I am not going to complain about cleaning house, I have a home.

I do not remember where I read this but it has stuck in my head. I complained when I had no shoes then met a man who had no feet. That may not be exact but it's close.

I guess today is my Thankful Day...no spiders tonight.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That's a beautiful picture and beautiful thoughts you shared. Thank you for your christmas ideas, I'll take pictures once I start decorating for sure :)

Grammy said...

I love your thankful list. And the picture is great. You know how to put a smile on my face. Thanks
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Lovely Gail, thanks for the reminder. :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I'm feeling thankful, too.....for no spiders....and a little gift that I get to give to you :)

By the way, you have an Uber Amazing blog :)

Come gather your award.

~Lisa

allhorsestuff said...

Praise on Gail!

Tina said...

Oh, what a beautiful skywatch photo and your thoughts about life are so on target with life the way it is today! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Hope you have a good weekend and see more beautiful skys!

DesertHen said...

Beautiful photo..and I love your "thankful" list! It is so easy to complain and yet at times difficult to remember to be grateful for all that we have...thank you for that reminder.

Christy said...

What a great reminder! Thanks, I need to be reminded of this often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...