a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Where Did That Come From?


I have some favorite blogs I follow dailey. I love the range of subjects. From a turkey playing with a ball, to awarding fellow bloggers, to trailrides, to Cabela Men, to the magic of porches, to lost buckets and to peeing in your shower.

Many of these I can comment on, agree with or just laugh out loud wondering where that ideal came from.

I had my blog planned...last football game of the season...we won!

Disgusted when we ate out because I thought of all the meals I could have made at home for the price of eating out.

Discouraged because I made the grocery, dog food, etc run today and that cost a bundle.

Delighted when I read my friends blogs.

I have never seen a turkey play with a ball but I do have a horse that plays with milk jugs

I received a wonderful award from a multi-talented blogger.

I loved the trail ride story but never seem to have the time to ride myself.

I have renamed my hubby to Cabela Man, who keeps his Cabela in the john.

I live on and in porches too. I think every house should have surrounding porches with no tv.

I have lost my bucket many times.

And finally last, but not least, I do not potty in my shower.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You won! Congratulations! What a variety of things in one post lol! I'd like to see the turkey playing with a ball. . .where can I find that?
Sharon

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

hehehe. Great post. I know just what you mean, too. lol!

Congrats on the win! :)

~Lisa

Veronica said...

I saw a cat who might know where your bucket went. ;) heehee

Unknown said...

LOL! Great post - and congrats on the win! :-)

Carla said...

glad you cleared that peeing in the shower thing up:), love the wings picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...