a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whacky Wednesday

No Princess in not dead! She just looks that way...she is napping. I guess you can tell by her belly, she eats well. Yes, well...she eats everything. She eats dog food, cat food, chicken food, cattle food, and everything that does not move out of her way. I even caught her in my arrow head chip bowl eating flint chips!


See how well the cats blend into the surroundings...if my husband had not seen that picture, he would have never know. Good news for each of you who have read my cat story! You each have been awarded a cat. I just need your mailing address.

The next giveaway I have is roosters...pick a color. My sister allows her extra roosters to run loose (cats do not bother them, in fact they eat together). Marcy lets her hens set when they will and they are as fertile as the cats!
One lonely violet hiding from all the flower eating critters.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Gail,

When your page first opened, I was sure that Princess had died, thank goodness she's just lazy lol!

I am one of those who read the cat story, somehow I have suddenly forgotten my address :P I still love your kitties, they're all very pretty and they do have that uncanny ability to blend in as you described.

Sometimes I wish I could blend in that well and avoid the, "Mom! He won't leave me alone! Mom! What's for supper? Mom! Hey Mom!"

I choose the white rooster with the black tail, he has a fancy look about him. I think my hens would like his company :)

Isn't it amazing that you're still finding flowers in November? I have a neighbor a few miles up the road with thick beds of white and purple petunias which are absolutely gorgeous.

I really enjoy your pictures, your farm, your animals and you Gail. You are a treasure :)

Love,
Sharon

Christy said...

I'd give you my address but I just moved here and don't know it yet ;). Princess is awfully cute!

allhorsestuff said...

Oh I would love 2 chickens please...in the city we may have 2!
ONe day..my husband will built me a coup and we are off!

Grammy said...

I love your post you always put a smile on my face. Thank you. I also read about the free kitty.
hehehe. I told hubby. He said NO. Don't send her our add. hehehe. Thanks for helping me to get a rowel out of him. he he he.
Have a great day my friend.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Love your give aways!! Teehee And Im getting a crick in the neck just looking at that goat!! ;)

Tina said...

such a great post...you always make me smile! great animal stories!!

Carla said...

Our goats slept like that-silly animals! I'm not going to admit I read the cat story-we are maxed out with four. My mom has a stray that comes by and drops off her babies, mom cant catch her, and has two or three litters a year. Mom doesn't even know how many cats she has. I'd take a chicken-but we aren't allowed (and I'm not a radical like Grammy (wink))

Melanie said...

Hmmmm....do you think that any of those cats would like to play baby...lol??!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...