a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, January 8, 2016

A Few Years Ago

I  found a wonderful blog called Going Gently.  I was immediately hooked!  Another country, another lifestyle, a blogger with humor, kindness, adventures and animals.

John pulled me in with his village flower show and his colorful descriptions of his neighbors in the small village of Trelawnlyd,  He and The Prof have dogs and one cat and other animals, too. I'm a sucker for dogs!

You never know what the subject will be but he is a straight-shooting tell it like it is man with a heart the size of Alaska or maybe bigger.  You will laugh.  You will cry.  You will never be bored.

His current dream is to reach 1000 followers.  He's close.  If you've never been by to visit, drop in, snoop around and follow if you so desire.  You will not be disappointed.
Frosty morning At The Farm

11 comments:

Martha said...

Sounds great. I will check it out!

The Cranky said...

One of my favourite blogs, along with this one (of course!). You are a good friend. =)

MadSnapper said...

everything you said about going gently is true. i really had a laugh at todays store of stalking the fat cat... loved it. i am now number 930 follower.

Anonymous said...

Been following John for a long time now. Can't imagine life without it.

Linda Kay said...

I'll take a look see. The frost can be beautiful, right? Have a great weekend, girlfriend.

Lowcarb team member said...

I will check it out ... thank you.

What a fantastic photo, frost can look so beautiful.

All the best Jan

Arkansas Patti said...

Thanks. I checked him out and he is what your said he was. I added my face to his goal.

Susan Anderson said...

I'll go check him out!

Lynne said...

Delightful . . .
Oh my, the dogs!

DesertHen said...

Done! Looks like a great blog!

Lee said...

Yes...it is a good blog...I like it, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...