a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve...


And the rains came

and I was glad it wasn't snow.

The Christmas Spirit, a loving giving spirit, should be in us all the year. 
Thanks for reading my words,
thanks for laughing with me,
picking up my spirits,
and giving me your support in every thing I do.

I sometime forget to thank you,
each and every one of you,
you are now part of who I am.

Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to say. That's the way I feel about blog friends too. Just a pleasure to know you and be able to wish you a Merry Christmas.

DesertHen said...

I have so enjoyed getting to know you through your blog! Hope the rain stops soon or you might float away!! Again, Merry Christmas to you.

Rudee said...

Merry Christmas, Gail. Enjoy your holiday.

Irene said...

I hope you enjoy yourself these holidays and that you are able to relax and partake and laugh a lot.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I sure hope Santa left ya some high~water waders underneath that Christmas tree. Or maybe he hung the on the chimney 'with care' of course.

Have a blessed Christmas my friend and stay safe!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oops, it's early.....hung THEM on the chimney with care I'd sure hate to see Santa hang the(e) on the chimney! Heeeheehee!

God bless!!!

Sunny said...

Merry Christmas, Gail!
Sunny :)

Pat said...

Those were wonderful words! Thank YOU for having such an enjoyable blog and being such a nice blogger friend! I'm glad I found you!

Lori Skoog said...

ONce again, I love the words you have written. That's some serious water you have there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...