So look out...eight things you may or may not have guessed about me coming right up. I kinda took clues from A Quiet Corner's Eight.
Monday, July 23, 2012
passed to me from A Quiet Corner. I humbly accept and think I am supposed to write eight things about myself.
1. Do not like hot dry weather, at all.
2. Like things in order but not too worried if it's not. It will be eventually.
3. Thinking about shaving my head since I'm retiring. I said, THINKING. I imagine I will just cut it shorter. I have never been a hair person, if it's too short to braid then it's gone.
4. Been blogging since September '08 and have written 1737 posts on this blog. My second blog is about animals called Familiar Spirit.
5. I like to play with words, paints, cloth, wood and animals.
6. I have a strange almost dark sense of humor.
7. I am rather independent and dislike asking for help.
8. The world of blogging has put me in touch with so many amazing wonderful supportive loving people. I can't imagine how I ever did without y'all.
Thank you for the honor of this award. Everyone reading this deserves it so grab the picture and do your thing. Have fun with it!