Sandy at Oklahoma Transient, for quite some time. Felt a connection and THOUGHT I was following her. Well, stupid me, was not!!! We have these wonderful conversations by email. Sandy is always ready with that word of encouragement just when it's needed. Always.
Imagine the embarrassment when I discover, after she had awarded the two wonderful awards above that I was not even on her followers widget. It's way down on the right, just keep going you will find it. One interesting sweet lady is at this address.
Drop in and tell her the nut At The Farm sent you.
The rules are (and I am a breaker of rules) to list seven random things about yourself and pass it on.
Sooooo, here's my seven.
1. I sometimes wish I had joined the military. I think I would have made a good officer...so does my family.
2. I love ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter.
3. I adore rainy days.
4. I think one can never have too many dogs...as long as you can care for them properly.
5. I was a tomboy as a child and have never completely grown out of that.
6. I have been "in love" once and still am.
7. I wish I had the body I had thirty years ago with the brain I have now. Nothing could stop me!
I pass these awards to all the wonderful readers and friends out there in blogland.