I've had a favorite snake for years. A plaster snake who has seen better days. I could not part with him even if he was broken. Hand painted by me, he has aged far quicker than I have.
So last night I thought of a solution. Cobra was broken at the base but still had a solid rod through the center of his body.
The idea hit! Gorilla Glue and DryDex Spackling might just work.
In the center of my room, I began. Gorilla Glue was the first ingredient. Gotta make those edges stick.
Knowing me, you can guess I move it around a lot...or I did before he was broken.
This gentleman is probably twenty years old a simple plaster cast on wire but he is dear to me.
Next time you see him, beware, he will blend in very well and my fun will continue.