a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fourth/Fourth and Sixth/Sixth


I have been challenged! Christy at Farm Dreams has invited me to browse my picture folders and choose either/or both.

I did not look at what it was, I just counted. If it is bad, sorry. I have not caught up on editing. I usually burn them every so often. I have a fear of my computer crashing and loosing my pictures. That has happened.

So now I wait to see what the 4/4 and 6/6 are.

And here they are...ta daaa!




My nephew, Toni, at Marcy's Voice doctor's office.



And, of course, Marcy Art

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a squash flower? I love the vibrancy of the yellow against the green!

Christy said...

It is fun to look at old pictures! Logan and I spent a few hours looking at baby pictures of him after doing this challenge.

DesertHen said...

How fun...love the flower....squash right?? That is all I got this past summer...just beautiful flowers and no squash.

Tina said...

Glad you are haven some fun with this!! Love your music today!:)

Carla said...

are those birds? How interesting! (hope my squash does well this year) I like your new old barn header:)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Verra Verra Interesting....

What is a Voice Dr??

~Rapunzle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...