a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Music Fills My Head

Down Under Princess
Down Under the Winged Elm

Down Under the mail box

This morning I woke to music. Not in the room, but in my head. I'll take that as a good sign.
Then a thought came I've never heard before, I want to play a fiddle/violin! As much as I admire the fantastic violinists I have heard through the years, I have never had the thought I want to play. Hope this is not one of those God Voices my sister talks about 'cuz then I'll have to learn.

7 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I love the "down under" theme - neat! And uh...good luck with that fiddle thing and the voices ;D.

Thank you Gail, for being my friend.

Carla said...

LOL! Maybe your 'guidance' is in 'listening' to the strings:)-it will be interesting to see where this leads you! Hubby loved the Dear Princess I fear for your safety post:) I love this 'down under' stuff!!! Wonder how nutty my neighbors would think I was if I started taking pictures down under stuff! (I think they already wonder as they drive by and see me taking pictures all the time of seemingly nothing.

I see growth in that grassy stuff under the mailbox!! Spring!!

allhorsestuff said...

You should try it out! What fun!
KK

Unknown said...

I saw Izaac Perlman play violin when I was 18 and started lessons soon after.You should do it. What have you got to lose ? S

Wendy said...

What a nice way to wake up. Give it a try! You've got nothing to lose.
Hugs

Sharon said...

You come up with the most entertaining pictures. . .and thoughts. The fiddle? I say go for it! I'd love to see a video of you playing the fiddle, you never know, it might make you famous one day lol! ;)

Love
Sharon

The W.O.W. factor! said...

I love the fiddle! Learn to play and then post it! Try yoddling too, would ya?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...