a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Horoscope For Today And More Nonsense


Wow! Read my horoscope just for entertainment. I know some people are uncomfortable with this, but my idea about horoscopes is kinda like talking to friend. You may get good or bad information, but, either way, it certainly is fun.


"You experience an inclination towards spirituality. You feel a strong need to know where you are going internally. All this soul searching will help you touch base with yourself and set things right. Go ahead and look within; bring out the best that is in you."


See, good advice. How did they know this about me? I certainly have been doing some soul searching lately and incline to the spiritual. I want to know what I am about and I certainly need to bring out the best in me!


Skipping on to another thought...Why do we have Word Verification?? I have mine turned off. What does it help with, and does it block only those who cannot type? I need to know this!


Why do I think of all these unimportant questions when I am exhausted? A line runs through my head from a song I cannot remember, then I search until I find the answer. Either by booting my brain or my computer. It was right there on the tip of my tongue and whoops! gone! It really bothers me when I cannot answer my own questions. Could it be from all the early years of being told to look it up?

Okay, so you're saying, this girl is crazy tonight...could be...could be that horoscope!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking internally for the answers is always good advice!

As for word verification, I keep mine on because it is useful in deterring spammers. Mind you, that said, my comments box got hit by spam ads with a vengeance yesterday - and each time I deleted them, the offender came back and left more! Guess the word veri wasn't much use in that case!

Grammy said...

Word Verification is used to stop hackers using there computer to spam or what ever evil the want to do to us. I used fox fire and it help to stop bad web site and I asses an enlargement program to see word better or photos that you can not be click to enlarge as I am bling some times.

Horoscopes can be enlightening if written by a person of knowledge of Astrology.
Some are on the money.
But some are far from funny.
You have me rhyming all over the place. LOL.
I did some before but now even when I snore.
Have a great weekend.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Hmmmmm, word veification is supposed to make it a little more time consuming for spammers to leave comments. Whatever....

I don't like horoscopes that give advice. If I wanted advice I could call my stepmother. She always has advice whether asked for or not.

I want horoscopes that will tell me what is going to happen in my life...what to expect over the coming week.....will I fall off my horse and snap my ACL kind of stuff....

lol!
~Lisa~aka~Rapunzle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...