a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, January 18, 2009

We Have A Winner!!!

January thirteenth I posted The Limerick Game And A Prize.

A limerick is a five line poem with a strict form. Limericks are witty or humorous and sometimes, obscene with humorous intent.

The winning limerick is from Wendy at http://wherefaeriesplay.blogspot.com/ ! Congratulations!

It was hard to decide.

Honorable mentions go to Laughing Orca and Skippy Mom.

Please email me with address so I may mail the prizes.

This was fun!

6 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Congratulations Wendy!! I knew the minute I read it it was a winner.

I just got to read Orca's today...my kids were laughing hysterically. Nice job! :D

I loved them all tho' - I had such a fun time doing this Gail - thank you. I even wrote one for Yvo at Feisty Foodie - as a joke...and she wants to post it.

It was great :D thank you again!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Wendy!!

Hey Gail!! *Waves frantically at Gail* How are you today?
Wonder how I missed this event? I'm going to go back and find it and read all the entries :)
Love
Sharon

Melanie said...

Yeah...my attempts at a limerick were pretty pathectic, so I never posted them...lol!! Come by and pick up your award in a bit!

Christy said...

Darn, it's over already? I meant to write one but didn't get around to it. Oh well. I like Wendy's and of course Lisa's is great.

Wendy said...

Hey Thanks Gail and everyone. I liked the others too. It was fun.
Stay warm everybody!

allhorsestuff said...

Hay...maybe I should tell you...please go to my "Awards Page"..there is something there to thank you!
KK
http://allhorsestuffawardspage.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-dear-gail-has-bestowed-me-with-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...