a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Interviewed by Treasia

Treasia at Confessions of a Midlife Trucker's Wife has interviewed me! A little get to know you thing. This was fun.

Below are the questions she asked and my answers.

Treasia said:

Thanks for taking part in the interviews. As I said I think it's a great way to get to know one another. Now with that being said, I've never done any asking before, so I hope I have some good questions for you.

1. What is your one favorite personal thing you do for yourself on a regular basis (besides blogging) that makes you feel special?

The first one had to be the hard one!!!! I can think of no one thing that makes me feel special that I would do. Things that have made me feel special are a wild flower or a pretty rock from my husband, a hug from my grandson, knowing I have helped someone. I cannot say this or that thing, there are so many things in my day, in my week, in my lifetime that have made me feel special.

2. If you could only help one charity a year which charity would it be and why?

Arkansas Children's Hospital because my grandson, Jake, was less than two pounds when he was born at six months. In the past, he would never have lived. Children's gave us our miracle boy! Children's Hospital did that and many, many more things for many, many people.

3. What started you into blogging?

My sister, Beverly, said you should blog and I did! Knew nothing about it, Beverly does not blog. Now I am addicted. One more bad habit I can blame on my sister.

4. If you could only choose one blogger that has inspired you from day one who would it be and why?

I plead the fifth! http://cowboywife.blogspot.com/ The W.O.W. Factor was first to comment and you know your first is always special. I cannot pick one because everyone I read has inspired me. They all have encouraged me, made me laugh, made me cry and have given me a better and different way to look at life. That wasn't a fair question!

5. What's the best gift you've ever received and why?

The gift of life because where would I be without that?

Now the rules of the interview are simple.
1. To be interviewed just have them leave "interview me" in the comments
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
6. Link back to the interviewer


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your answers Gail. Arkansas Children's Hospital is the best there is in my humble opinion. Your grandson does sound a like a miracle boy.

Thanks for the interview. It was fun.

Grammy said...

OK, you can interview me. Just don't make me take a photo of me becoming a wear wolf. lol. It is not a pretty sight.

Grammy said...

ok interview is up.

Ice Pony Girl said...

I'm game! Interview me! BTW...your eyeball kinda creeps me. HAHA!

Gigi Ann said...

Just read Grammy answers, you two are a hoot!!

Carla said...

Like a dare! Ok, Gail, hit me with your best shot!

allhorsestuff said...

Sweeeeet Gail! Missed you soooo much! Thanks for coming by recently. I can ALWAYS count on YOU!
You make me feel special ya know.
I specially loved your little comment about the "pretty rock"!! It made me chuckle!
You are so sincere and transparent. my favorite favorite in anyone!
Fun interview!
KK

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Totally loved these 'getting to know you' questions, my friend :)

~Lisa~aka~Rapunzle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...