a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Friday, January 22, 2010

Seven Hundred...


A mirror image of me and Zander

I googled seven hundred and no magical information was found, but it feels magic to me.

Here's the seven hundreth post with no significance attached.  I began blogging September 8, 2008 just because my sister, Beverly said, you need to blog.

Sometimes I am funny, sometimes I am gloomy but almost always, I am here.  I have met some wonderful people, kept some, lost some, gained some...I do not know what draws them nor what makes them leave.

I know y'all have helped me through my valleys of life and celebrated with me on the mountain tops.

I hope that my words bring you joy, maybe some laughter but most of all, let you know that you are never alone in this world.

16 comments:

T. Powell Coltrin said...

WOW! Congrats to you!! That's a lot of entertaining posts. Keep up the good work. Have a great weekend.

Teresa

ellen abbott said...

Wow. 700 hundred. I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary.

Sunny said...

Seven hundred posts...that's quite an achievement! Congratulations!
Sunny :)

Lori E said...

Way to go... keep them coming. You are a committed blogger. Or was that a blogger who should be committed? I get the two mixed up. Sorry.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Keep dishin' it up sister! Congratulations on that whoppin' 700 very enjoyable post!

Have the best day and bring it on!!!! :o)

Pat said...

700? Holy Macaroni! That's quite an accomplishment! Either that or you have a LOT to say! LOL! If I'm not mistaken, I think I started in Sept. 08, too, and I only have 185 posts. Sheesh! I'd better get busy!

I do enjoy your blog, your sense of humor, and seeing all your animals! I'm living vicariously through you on your farm!

Unknown said...

congratulations Gail!! 700 is a lot of writing.I love coming over to read about your life so far away and so different to mine.Keep writing!! Sarah x

Judy said...

That is quite an accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself. You have hung in there through thick and thin; ups and downs, etc. Some marriages don't last that long. I hope I will be able to say the same thing some day about my blog (though my marriage has lasted 39 years). Congratulations, and here's to your continued success!!

An English Shepherd said...

700 thats a lot of posts !!!!

Wizz :-)

Melbourne Girl said...

Keep up the great work Gail
Lesley

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

VERY impressive! And here I thought I blogged a lot. I'm nearing 600. I have always said, when I reach 1 million blog posts, instead of posting that day I'll delete the dang thing. Congrats.

Achieve1dream said...

Congrats on 700!

Rudee said...

You are indeed a prolific writer. I always love to read what you have to say.

Lori Skoog said...

Don't stop! You are good at this!

Mrs4444 said...

Visiting from Nezzy's place. Congrats on your 700th!!

Grammy said...

Your words are awesome and I am thankful for you and them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...