a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things I Learned In 2009

Gravity is my worse enemy.

Each ounce of chocolate/sugar I eat, adds two ounces to my weight.

I can have too many dogs.

I can say no.

The dishes will wait...

and the clothes....

and the housework.

It is more fun to create than it is to clean.

A lost moment is just that, lost.

You are never too busy when someone needs you.

People are important.

Laughter is essential.

Naps are nice.

Life IS good.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Truly wisdom for the ages. :) Happy New Year, Gail!

ellen abbott said...

Why does it take us so long to figure this stuff out?

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Love it... and agree. I will say a big AMEN to #1, 10, 11, 12 and 13.

Irene said...

It's too bad you can't save up those lost moments for later when you have a really good idea on how to use them. I'm having a lost moment right now, waiting for my sister to come home, so I can go grocery shopping with her.

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! Time and love can't be saved!

Lori E said...

Stupid cheating calories. That isn't fair.
There should be a law.

Christy said...

I need to laugh more. That will be my resolution for the year.

Pat said...

Those are great lessons learned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...