a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Me Day...

with work here and there.  So much waited to be done...but, too bad.  I did laundry, dishes, cooked, painted a window facing, worked on my sister's computer and the rest of the day was trying to catch up and say hi to all my bloggers.  I didn't make it. 
It is after 9PM and I am signing off for the evening.  If I didn't get by to catch up reading and commenting I will be by soon.  I really appreciate all those who take the time to comment and encourage me to continue to share my farm adventures and the dark corners of my mind.

My computer has frustrated me but chocolate ice cream calmed me down.

I still need to find a photo program...free, preferably. Have  found a free writing program and so it goes, one baby step at a time.

May your evening be relaxing and your night be filled with wonderful dreams.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like the chocolate ice cream therapy. :)

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i downloaded picasa recently after a blogger wrote about it - and that it had some simple things. i've toyed with it a bit and like it. just a possibility for you. yes, it's free. :)

Mary Ann said...

I need to take a "me" day soon... I am taking a couple of "me" hours tonight, and trying to get caught up!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Gail have you looked at Picmonkey.com? I just found it so I don't know much about it but I do know it's free and it's not too bad! blessings, marlene

LindaG said...

I find picasa annoying. lol. That and it's owned by google who is responsible for doing away with picnik, a photo editing that a lot of people loved.

Anyway, if you are looking for something for pictures you post to your blog, I'd recommend PicMonkey. Now, I have not used it, but I've seen it highly recommended by several bloggers, so you could check them both out and decide, I guess.
;o)

I've been spending less time online, too, so I play catch up in the morning.

Hope you have a great day, Gail!

P.S. Another free program I found, Photoscape, looks pretty good, too.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

We all need a little 'me' time and I have to tell ya, chocolate is my go to drug of choice! Heeheehehe!

Have a blessed week my friend!!! :o)

Irene said...

Have you tried Gimp? It is a photo program that you can download and do a lot with. More than I'll ever need. It is similar to Photo Shop. It is free.

Chocolate ice cream sounds great. I could do with some. Send some my way. xox

Susan Anderson said...

I made the mistake of getting behind and am trying like crazy to get caught up on reading posts.

I had coconut ice cream here in Hawaii yesterday. Fabulous.

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...