a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pursuing The Pot of Gold...

We dream of finding the Leprechaun, capturing him and tricking him out of his pot of gold.  Normally located at the end of a rainbow, we need assistance extracting the little fellow's secret location of his golden treasure.

Alas, I have captured no Leprechaun, nor seen any signs of one so I shall have to pursue Farm Gold, Spring Gold and Nature's Bounty.  In lieu of this legendary treasure, I share the beauty of Creation. 

Nature's Bounty is a far greater treasure than any legendary pot of gold.  I gift you spring flowers.
Happy St Patrick's Day!

10 comments:

Country Gal said...

Oh all your flowers are open ours are still growing I am waiting for them to get to the bloom stage ! It is foggy here this morning but I can see the sun wanting to burn through it . Hopeing for a sunny day ! Awesome photos and post. Have a good day !

Lynne said...

Best gold around . . . Nature's bounty . . .

ellen abbott said...

beautiful. I like that you included the dandelion.

DesertHen said...

The spring flowers are beautiful! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours!

TexWisGirl said...

happy springtime!

Tracy said...

Gail, so nicely said....you DID capture the gold within nature. The photos are gorgeous! Happy Spring :)

Susan Anderson said...

Now THAT's a good gift.

My whole day feels brighter!

=)

Rudee said...

Oh, such lovely samples of the beauty that surrounds you. Though there were no flowers in my garden yesterday, today is a different story. It seems overnight all is beginning to come alive.

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

LindaG said...

Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing Spring's smile with us, Gail. ♥

Irene said...

And very beautiful this treasure is indeed. I do love all the yellows. They look close to gold to me. What would we do without flowers? It would be a dull world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...