a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Monday, May 31, 2010

Plows, Plants, PawPaws And A Cat

Hand dandy little garden plow always starts and does not use gas.  Easy for cultivating those close spots without disturbing the roots.
We will have squash soon but the bugs have come early this year.  It will be a race to see who eats the first squash, us or the bugs.
PawPaws still hanging on.
Dad would be so proud.
We are never shy of helpers
or supervisors, I should say.

3 comments:

carolina nana said...

You said it about the bugs this year. There are so many bugs on my potatoes, I've sprayed and picked them off and they just seem to multiply!!!
At least the potatoes are under ground.
Have a blessed tomorrow. Marilyn

Pat said...

Wait. What the heck are paw paws? I thought that was a grandpa? If so, glad he's still hanging on, but that sure doesn't look like a man, well maybe his parts, well, I'd better shut up and wait till you tell me what the heck you are talking about. I'm a city girl, don't cha know!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have never seen paw paws before either Gail..educate us! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...