a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Doggie Tail

Gypsy and Maggie are out of there!
Hey, guys, there is something is this hole.
This hole??
Are you sure its not over here? I smell it!
Squiggie checks it out.
Diamond Lil, Border Collie, swimmer
Lil, Border Collie, acrobat
Maggie Mae and Gypsy discussing the smell of a raccoon
Gypsy Rose Lee, The Border Hound, going to join the search.

Gypsy says, I know it came this way!

5 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Nothin' like the smell of a happy wet dog, huh? Unless its that little boy smell after they have played outside.

Enjoy yourself!!!

Sharon said...

They looked like they were having a ball romping around on their trail :) I've been enjoying your picture stories a lot Gail, I hope this continues for a long time :)

Love,
Sharon

Grammy said...

How fun. The hunt is on.

Irene said...

I never realized you had so mány dogs. I thought you just had three at the most, if that many. You must go through an awful lot of dog food!

Rudee said...

It's apparently a dog's life. If I am reincarnated, I want to come back as one of your well loved dogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...