a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Past My Bedtime...


Just had to do this post! First night game this year. We played Cedar Ridge. We won!!!!!!!!
Final Score 30-us, 0-them.

It was awesome! Andrew got the first touchdown and they were playing full field. It was at least a fifty yard run. You could see him kick into gear and leave the guy behind. His second touch down was not so easy. He was weaving and dodging and running! This old lady almost fell off the bleachers. The whole team was awesome...D and O.
~
I hope I can sleep after all this excitement. The rain seems to be doing the team good. I am still fussing about those white uniforms. Buy stock in laundry detergent and bleach, with all this rain I am sure it must be going up.
~
Playing football with the two Border Collies is paying off. They rarely let Andrew through without taking the football so it is great training.
~
I shall go and try to relax enough to sleep and will catch up on all your posts tomorrow night.
Goooooooooooo, Mighty Mites!

6 comments:

Grammy said...

Yea Andrew ! Great game.

Pyatshaw said...

Well done, Andrew, although I never did understand this game. I know what you mean about "white" sports outfits! Even dark strips have white collars---WHY???
These football (American) players sure have mighty shoulders!!!

Rural Rambler said...

Go Andrew! I think they are having a winning season Gail.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Kudos and Congrats to Andrew!! Hope ya'll have a great season.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

allhorsestuff said...

Way-to-Go Andrew!
Great way to start the season...invincible!!!
KK
You rested up there now Gail?!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Whooohooo! Andrew!!! How fun was THAT!

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...