a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Marcy's Bouquet

The Golden Rod has flourished this year. I do not remember it being this beautiful for a long time, I guess it was all that wonderful rain. Marcy has a bed of various flowers along the front of her house. The Golden Rod was blocking access to the steps, safe access anyway since we do have the occasional snake.

Beverly clipped them back and placed this awesome bouquet in an antique washtub next to the house. Gorgeous!

3 comments:

mrscravitz said...

VERY beautiful!

Irene said...

I think Golden Rods are such beautiful flowers. I wish I was still a gardener. I wish I had a garden! No, I would be too lazy to take proper care of it. I'll enjoy Marcy's flowers instead.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

So pretty! But the pollen makes me sneeze. :(
My stepmom calls the egg dish that I love so much 'golden rod'. I just call it 'creamed eggs' yummo!

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...