a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What I Learned Today

The guys aren't doing laundry! Of course I already knew that but I can dream.

There is a snake in the spring and an armadillo in the garden.

Gypsy likes to retrieve. She also licks my legs when I sit at the computer...I am working on stopping that. She has a hole in her mouth, otherwise, where does all the water come from around her water bowl?

I learned eight and a half hours at work is longer than it was yesterday.

Spaghetti in a can is a fine meal to feed a young foot ball player after practise.

I also know the horses loved the watermelon and pears I took them and the dog loved breakfast milk and chicken scraps better than their dog food.

The best revelation of all; Your comments are like chocolate, they taste wonderful and I cannot get enough!

7 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Wanna borrow Pooldad? He does laundry :) And yep! Spagetti in a can is awesome after an intense practice. I swam in HS and I always came home and ate Stouffer's Teriayki Beef. Everyday for for years from Sept until March.

Look Grandma! I survived! LOL...no harm no foul.

Silliyak said...

No gas for the equine set from the fruit?

Irene said...

Spaghetti in a can sounds good to me right now and I bet after a good work out it's delicious. Does he put extra chees on it? I guess he'll be getting that armadillo out of the garden next, won't he?

Grammy said...

They will do laundry . If you don't When I could not go up and down the steps at our old house. Hubby did his own. And I got the girls to do mine.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

My granddaughters shake "farmer John" on their "spa-betty." Sounds a little risque doesn't it? So glad you dropped in and in the words of Granny Clampet, "Ya'll come back now, ya hear." Have a wonderful day down on the farm!!!

Carla said...

Bloggerlove is addicting for sure!! We are working on 'licking' too.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Sounds like your day was very educational. Mmm! Chocolate...did you say chocolate?

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...