a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Knew I Was Tired When...

I was dropping the quick food leftovers in the trash, the open container of ketchup fell into my purse upside down.

I set my purse on the wet football bleacher and did not think that it would act as a wick for the rain on the bench.

I got lost coming back from the bathroom after what seems like a mile from where I began.

I wore clogs to a football field when it had rained all week and they had cute little designs cut out all over them...style, sieve.

Wanted to sleep at work but have not mastered the art of sleeping in my chair.

I celebrated the fact that there was no game last night.

Hubby cooked supper.

I spilled a glass of tea in my chair, lost part of my sloppy joe in the floor...and then ate it!

Maybe I can rest soon.

5 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh Hon, go take a nap. That is if you can master such things. I can't seem to sleep during the day.

Nite-Nite!!!

Unknown said...

You need a break - and a good long snooze! Take care and sleep well!

Unknown said...

Your time will come. If you keep going too fast, you will get sick and have to go to bed. Be carefull, rest first! Remember what they tell you on airplanes, in case of emergency, put the oxygen mask on yourself first, THEN on people who depend on you!

Irene said...

You need to do a lot of sleeping and pronto. Please sleep for a whole night ad the better part of a day. It will make you feel so much better.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sounds like Gail's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day....some days are just like that, even in Australia...or on Gail's Farm.


My kids love that book and we read it often.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_and_the_Terrible,_Horrible,_No_Good,_Very_Bad_Day

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...