a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thank You, Thank You Very Much!

Well, I missed my one year blog anniversary At The Farm, September eight. I cannot believe it has been one year...one amazing adventure of a year.

You have followed me through the disaster of a tornado and an devastating ice storm. You have listened to me groan and bemoan what ever present condition I was griping about.
You have celebrated life changes and mourned life losses with me.

You have endured my sick sense of humor, smiled, cried and laughed with me not at me.

You are my friends and have demonstrated that friendship with sound advice, solid support and even virtual hugs when I needed them.
To all of you who have kept me going, I thank you. This blog would have died without you.

15 comments:

Grammy said...

Awe, happy anniversary. I have so enjoyed all our time together. Big hug.

Nola said...

Happy Anniversary! I think I found you via Grammy, so how appropriate I should comment after her. Here's to years and years of blogging fun...

Tonia said...

YEah Happy Blog Anniversary!!

mrscravitz said...

I enjoy your blog, and want to wish you a Happy Anniversary!

Rural Rambler said...

Well Gail I haven't been here long enough to be with you through thick and thin, good and bad, etc. But I enjoy your blog and love your sense of humor and I like checking out life through your point of view. So I am delighted to wish you a Happy One Year Anniversary! And I am going to keep on reading!

Rudee said...

Happy Blogiversary! Many happy returns!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

And what a great year it's been Gail. I enjoyed traveling along on your journey with you, too :)

And W.O.W!!! I am totoally blown away with your new header photo. AWESOME, Gail. Just awesome!

~Lisa

Leslie said...

A whole year, that is great. What a nice post. Happy Anniversary, I look forward to following your blog through it's second year.

Unknown said...

Time sure does fly, doesn't it?

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I found you through either Nola or Grammy, and I consider you a dear friend, and inspiration. I was just taking about you creating for the sake of creating to my boy yesterday. Creating for you first, then others. That is his goal also. May he never loose sight of it:) Thank you for being my blog friend:)

Gennasus said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!

I know what you mean, mine is coming up very soon and it is hard to believe a year has passed!

allhorsestuff said...

I just think that you are so awesome woman! Truly an inspiration and creative as all get out~
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY dear!

The time ..it does go by us in hurry and wihtout worry, it does~
Kac

Irene said...

Happy Anniversary, Gail. I haven't been with you for a whole year, but I intend to stick with you now for the rest of the time.

Tina said...

Happy Blogaversary!! How nice,,its been one year already..how time flies. I think mine is coming up soon also..funny how many people started around the same time!!
Well, continue to be you and write this wonderful blog..I've enjoyed visiting!

Anonymous said...

Through thick and thin , good and bad,
It has been a very good year , cause
I got to spend it with you
Kay lee Kelly and Emmie the kitty cat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...