a tale of tails, tenacity, and tedium, as told by me, usually barefoot and bellowing

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Number Five Hundred!!!!!

Who knew I had so much to say, what surprises me even more is that someone read them!

Things I have discovered through blogging;
Your best friends do not need to live next door.
I am extremely blessed At The Farm.

I have an exceptional family...which I did not truly appreciate until y'all kindly pointed that out.

I have discovered a support system like no other I have experienced. If I wanted to ride naked through the street on a wild hog, I am sure there would be many of you encouraging me. Not because riding a wild hog naked would be the smartest thing to do, but because you support my dreams and my ambitions.

Comments are my chocolate, I can never have enough and I crave them incessantly.

16 comments:

DesertHen said...

Congratulations on your 500th post! I look forward to your next 500....=) Your blog brings back many memories of the times I spent in Ark. as a child visting Grandpa!=)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Hey Farm Sister, congratulations on your 500th blog. I have a long was to go baby, I thing ya'll would call me names like...newbie or something.

We all look forward to your next blog. Have a enjoyable day!!!

Pyatshaw said...

I also have come to look on some far away people as friends--people I would never have communicated with were it not for blogging! You're never too old to gain new friends.

Unknown said...

That's a lot of posting! Keep going!

Tonia said...

Wow! Congrats! no one will be surprised I have that much to say!!Lol THey are probaby hoping I wll shut up soon!
Hmm I dont know about encouraging you to ride a hog naked especially down the street Neighbors may start talking with that one.. Of course that would be one way to get a mudbath!!lol

Silliyak said...

ixnay onthe oghay

Rudee said...

You need to grow your hair long or buy extensions before you consider riding bareback on a hog.

Gennasus said...

Keep on posting! Here's to the next 500.

Patricia said...

impressive stick-to-it-tiveness..(don't know how to spell that) I'm only on 37 but you inspire me.

SkippyMom said...

Lady Hogiva? heehee...and of course we would support you - we want to see the pics ;) or at least the arrest report. LOL

Congrats Gail. You deserve all of it.

Carla said...

Congrats!!! Sign me up for 500 more:)

Rudee said...

Skippy is hilarious.

Irene said...

I'll ride on a hog naked along side you. Nobody knows me in that town anyway. Happy 500th!

Tina said...

Wow!! 500 and I just hit my 100th a while back! How do you do it!! I always look forward to coming to your site to see what words of wisdom you have for us today...some times it is in words but a lot of times it is in photos that always speak a 1000 words.Congrats girl!! way to go..where's that hog?

Rural Rambler said...

Congrats Gail! 500, I can barely keep up with all the blogs I love to read much less post. Keep on blogging, I love reading you!! Your picture takin' aint bad either!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Congrats my dear blog friend! I'm glad you are right here so I can visit you anytime I want to see how you're spending your days on the farm. Thanks for sharing, Gail.

~Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...